"National Jets provides expert aviation management of corporate, charter, and private jet aircraft"
Aircraft Management Capabilities
National Jets provides expert aviation management of corporate, charter, and private jet aircraft. National can manage aircraft for private individuals and corporations or for Part 135 charter operations as well.
Aircraft Management ServicesOur main management strength is that we can assist clients from start to finish with our overall management services. We offer the following management services including...
- • Aircraft cost analysis & type selection
- • Locating, purchase negotiations, and closings
- • Exterior paint and interior cabin completions
- • Certification of the aircraft with the FAA & DOT
- • Registration process, US or other Countries
- • Maintenance programs, including inspections & routine maintenance
- • Locating, hiring, and management of flight and cabin crews
- • Training of flight and cabin crews
- • Cost control, budgeting, and accounting services
- • Daily organization and dispatch for worldwide flight operations
We provide the above services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. National Jets provides clients with cost and operational analysis of various aircraft types to help determine the right aircraft to fit your operating profile. Then through our aircraft sales division we can assist in locating the highest quality aircraft for your dollar.
Whether you would like to purchase a new aircraft to be completed to your specifications, or purchase a pre owned aircraft that is ready to be flown right away, National Jets can handle all of the management facets for you. Providing 24 hour worldwide aircraft dispatching and flight coordination including such aspects as arranging handling, international customs clearances, limousines, rental cars, hotels and security are just some of the services we offer to our management clients.