National Jets / National Air Ambulance are Equal Opportunity Employers, support a drug free work place, and offer excellent pay and benefits including:
- 100% Employer paid Medical Insurance for Employee Only coverage
- Dental & Vision Care Plans
- Supplemental Accident, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance policy at a benefit amount of 1 x your salary
- 401K Program with company matching funds - performance based
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal Time Off pay for full-time employees
Current Employment Opportunities
Postings updated as of: 3/21/18
- Air Concierge
- Line Services Technician
- GSE Mechanic
- Guest Service Representative
- A&P Technician
- Avionics Technician
- Leadman Mechanic
- Maintenance Manager
- Manager of Flight Control
Pilot Positions (We are seeking candidates within South Florida, or willing to relocate for the full-time position).
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment or any terms and conditions of employment on any legally-recognized basis ["protected class"] including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniform service member status, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
In addition to filling out the online application, you may fax or e-mail your resume:
Fax: (954) 359-9500
No phone calls or drop ins please.