Captain Learjet 31
Founded in 1947 by the Boy family, National Jets, is a full-service aviation company providing award-winning customer service and a full complement of aviation services across three distinct divisions: FBO services, aircraft maintenance, and aircraft management/charter. Our fleet consists of the most modern charter aircraft and is operated and maintained by National Jets. We have a deep passion for aviation and are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a passion for aviation, who have initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the organization.
Seeking full-time Captain position for a LR31 carrier charter aircraft. No relocation to South Florida required.
- Type Rating in a Learjet series
- No accidents, incidents, violations or DUI/DWI
- Current First Class Medical certificate
- ATP with a total of 3000 hours
- 1500 hours PIC
- Preferred Corporate experience in Part 135 or Part 91
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Our Full-Time pilots enjoy:
- Pay starts on the initial day of hire
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Voluntary insurance plan offerings
- Company-paid Benefits: Basic Life Insurance policy at a benefit amount of 1 x annual salary up to $150k, Pilot Loss of Medical Certificate policy (with buy up option)
- Schedule with Guaranteed days off. Opportunity to earn additional pay working days off at pilot discretion
- 401k plan with discretionary company match
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
In accordance with applicable airport security regulations administered by the Department of Homeland Security, Transportation Security Administration, and/or other local governing authorities, employee must obtain requisite security clearance and Broward County Aviation Department (BCAD) security badge as a condition of hire.
Company will provide Equal Employment opportunities to qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.