Flight Support Specialist
Founded in 1947 by the Boy family, National Jets is a full-service aviation company providing award-winning customer service and a full complement of aviation services across three distinct divisions: FBO services, aircraft maintenance, and aircraft management/charter. Our fleet consists of the most modern charter aircraft and is operated and maintained by National Jets. We have a deep passion for aviation and are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a passion for aviation, who have initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the organization.
The Flight Support Specialist provides administrative assistance to members of the Charter Sales, Operations, and Finance departments. Tasks include but are not limited to records management, data entry, and aircraft supplies management. The Flight Support Specialist will work in many settings promoting the financial health of the organization and help better manage the workload of staff members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage basic office administrative tasks including data entry and record retention.
- Maintain various flight operations and finance platforms currently in use.
- Manage important client and departmental deadlines.
- Work closely with the Finance department and Flight Control to manage and reconcile daily flight expenses.
- Locate and compile information, format reports, graphs, tables, records, and other sources of information.
- Operate personal computer to access e-mail, electronic calendars, and other basic office support software.
- Assist the Finance, Charter Sales and Flight Control staff with administrative needs.
- Assemble and categorize facts and figures for written computation and calculations.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED (two years college or equivalent work experience preferred).
- Accounting experience preferred.
- Customer service experience with an aviation background preferred but not required. Interest in aviation required.
- Computer proficiency a must. Very proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Excellent computer/typing skills.
- Excellent verbal/written skills.
- Results-oriented and highly motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Professional appearance.
- Strong administrative skills required.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
In accordance with applicable airport security regulations administered by the Department of Homeland Security, Transportation Security Administration, and/or other local governing authorities, employee must obtain requisite security clearance and Broward County Aviation Department (BCAD) security badge as a condition of hire.
Company will provide Equal Employment opportunities to qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.