Founded in 1947 by the Boy family, National Jets is a full-service aviation company providing award-winning customer service and a full complement of aviation services across three distinct divisions: FBO services, aircraft maintenance, and aircraft management/charter. Our fleet consists of the most modern charter aircraft and is operated and maintained by National Jets. We have a deep passion for aviation and are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a passion for aviation, who have initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the organization.
National Jets is seeking a part-time housekeeper to ensure the cleanliness of public and office spaces as needed. Housekeepers play an important role in our home-away-from-home experience for each of our guests every day.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs general cleaning and sanitizing tasks and services throughout property.
- Ensures cleanliness of lobby and staff restrooms by mopping, dusting, refilling paper needs, and replenishing soaps.
- Vacuums and maintains public guest areas. Cleans floors, rugs, furniture, and drapes.
- Removes linens, towels, bedspreads, and blankets from the crew sleeping room. Places and neatly tucks clean sheets and blankets on bed and replaces pillowcases.
- Cleans and disinfects kitchen and dining areas.
- Wipes and dusts surfaces in rooms and cleans mirrors.
- Collects and properly disposes of garbage.
- Provides great customer service to our guests by giving directions, making recommendations, or answering other questions they may have.
- Notifies maintenance if something is not working properly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Education sufficient to read, write, and speak as needed for the job.
- At least one year experience with housekeeping.
- Very detail-oriented and thorough.
- Strong time management skills.
- Sufficient ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English to complete work efficiently, effectively, and courteously.
- Excellent working knowledge of cleaning appliances and their operation. Proper use of cleaning agents.
- Prolonged periods standing and walking and frequently pulling, pushing, and bending.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds at times.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
In accordance with applicable airport security regulations administered by the Department of Homeland Security, Transportation Security Administration, and/or other local governing authorities, employee must obtain requisite security clearance and Broward County Aviation Department (BCAD) security badge as a condition of hire.
Company will provide Equal Employment opportunities to qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.