Operations & Charter Sales Representative
Founded in 1947 by the Boy family, National Jets, is a full-service aviation company providing award-winning customer service and a full complement of aviation services across three distinct divisions: FBO services, aircraft maintenance, and aircraft management/charter. Our fleet consists of the most modern charter aircraft and is operated and maintained by National Jets. We have a deep passion for aviation and are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a passion for aviation, who have initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the organization.
The Operations & Charter Sales Representative will create and build client relationships in order to meet sales quotas for our part 135 charter operation as well as ensure the coordination of flights. Assists in developing and facilitating the proposal process for specific clients including proposal writing and client presentations. This role reports directly to the CEO and DO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare proposals, quotes and provide information to ultimately win and attain contracts.
- Answering all incoming sales calls and call new potential accounts, set client visits, educate and inform third-party concierges and agencies regarding our services.
- Develop and foster relationships with prospects and existing clients for understanding and meeting their needs for charter, aircraft ownership, or aircraft management.
- Generate and retain new sales leads.
- Establish relationships with potential jet charter clients.
- Respond to aircraft charter quote requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinate trips with aircraft operators & FBOs.
- Verify crew, route, airport, and special airports so that qualified crews are available for flights.
- Provide flight crew with Trip Pack, weather information, trip briefings, fuel advisement and route briefings.
- Assist with client requests, arranging catering and ground transportation.
- Exercise discretion in handling customer requests.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years proven experience in private aviation charter sales.
- One year Dispatch experience preferred.
- International experience preferred.
- Well organized and capable of aggressively pursuing a strategy of inside and outside sales initiatives.
- Must have existing network of clients that charter private jets.
- Strong desire to succeed / Self Motivator.
- Passion for providing an outstanding customer service experience.
- Ability to manage a varied list of demanding high-end clients.
- A high degree of confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to act as an ambassador of the NJ brand to help grow company culture.
- Ability to work flexible schedules to support the 24/7 operation.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple assignments under stress.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced team environment while maintaining accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to interact, communicate and maintain relationships with diverse internal and external customers.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Excellent leadership, decision making, judgment, communication, interpersonal, delegation and teamwork skills.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
In accordance with applicable airport security regulations administered by the Department of Homeland Security, Transportation Security Administration, and/or other local governing authorities, employee must obtain requisite security clearance and Broward County Aviation Department (BCAD) security badge as a condition of hire.
Company will provide Equal Employment opportunities to qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.