Maintenance and Avionics
We are known in the executive air charter industry as Lear Jet aircraft experts and specialists.
Our hangar facilities provide over 22,000 square feet of space for our FAA approved repair station, as well as our avionics shop and parts depot.
Aircraft Maintenance Services
We know what it takes to maintain an aircraft. After all, we’re owners and operators ourselves.
This intimate knowledge has allowed us to compile a repertoire of services that is rarely found under one roof.
- 300, 600, 1,200, 2,400 and 12,000 hour inspection
- 7,200 hours/12 year inspections
- 20,000 hour (flight control) time change
- GPS/FMS installation
- Class 1-2-3 avionics/radio shop in-house
- Turn-around Maintenance & flight squawks
From our 22,000 square foot hangar facility houses our avionics technicians—experts in their industry. Our capabilities include:
- Class 1-2-3 radio rating
- Line troubleshooting and repair
- Electrical and mechanical CAD drafting to ATA-100 specifications
- STC or DER approvals for all major repairs and alterations
- Pitot and static systems testing, repair, certification and re-certification
- GPS navigation upgrades
- 8.33 kHz channel spacing for VHF communication
- TCAD and TCAS systems
- Passenger convenience systems installation
- Required tools and test fixtures for systems testing
- RVSM inspection, testing and re-certification
- 406 MHz ELT testing, repair and re-certification