- The FAA as a Part 135 Commercial Air Carrier (License # JKIA235F)
- The FAA as an Aircraft Maintenance Repair Facility (License # JKIR235M)
- The United States Department of Transportation
- The United States Department of Treasury
- The State of Florida - HRS
ARG/US GoldSafety Rating
National Jets Inc is pleased to state that we are Safety Rated "Gold" by ARG/US. This is one of the highest ratings a Part 135 Air Carrier can receive. ARG/US is also one of the most widely recognized US air safety auditing organizations.
In 2005 National received the AMS Safety Award for operating over 5,000 consecutive accident free flight operations.
Aircraft & Passenger Liability Insurance & Medical Malpractice Insurance
National carries a very high level of insurance coverage for our clients with $100 Million in Aircraft & Passenger Liability Insurance and $3 Million in Professional Medical Malpractice Insurance.
Training & Experience
Our Captains have thousands of flight hours, years of experience flying the Learjet 35A, are ground and flight trained by National Jets, attend simulator emergency training courses through SimCom Training Centers, and receive specialized training such as our winter operation courses.
National operates under the most stringent safety standards, conducting over 700 flights per year, making us a leader in our industry.
- National Business Aviation Assoc.
- European Aero-Medical Institute
- National Air Transportation Assoc.
- U.S. Travel Insurance Assoc.
- Association of Air Medical Services
- Travel Heath Insurance Assoc.
- ARG/US Gold Member
National Jets Certificates
- Air Carrier Certificate
- Air Agency Certificate
- National Business Aviation Association Membership
- Air Ambulance Service License
- Association of Air Medical Services Membership